Newsletters for Law Firms
Newsletters can serve a variety of useful purposes for your law firm, enabling you to stay top of mind with clients and referral sources and enhancing your firm’s reputation as a source of service and expertise.
LaGrande Marketing provides outstanding newsletter services for law firms in print as well as email, enabling you to take advantage of all the benefits for a minimal investment of time and resources.
Managing the Process from Start to Finish
The experienced team at LaGrande Marketing offers a comprehensive array of email and print newsletter services, allowing law firms to enjoy as much or as little involvement in the process as possible.
- We design newsletters to match firm color schemes and style preferences using formats that combine visual appeal with ease of reading and responsiveness on mobile devices.
- We develop and maintain mailing lists, segmenting subscribers, adding to lists, and managing opt-outs according to your specifications
- We craft compelling and engaging copy based on your practice area and specific preferences. When you want to produce a message, we handle the details. When you’re crunched for time, our team can generate topics and produce content that meets your professional standards.
- We set up and manage accounts and campaigns so subscribers receive messages as you intend
- We track and analyze the performance of each email campaign using metrics such as open rate, click-through rate, and conversion rate. Then we report on the results and make recommendations for optimization.
Throughout the cycle, we integrate newsletter campaigns with your other marketing efforts, such as social media and website analytics, to gain the maximum benefit from message content geared toward growing your legal practice.
Generally, your first step will be to tell us about your preferences. Then we will need you to send us your contact lists. For email newsletters, we need the first name, last name, and email address for each contact. For print newsletters, we will need full mailing addresses. Our team will validate email addresses and keep track of returned print material.
Then we will prepare a prototype newsletter based on your choices for content and appearance. Many clients elect to include a brief introduction, a main article discussing a topic related to one of their practice areas, an announcement or personal information about the firm, and a brief conclusion with an engaging call to action and contact information. For print newsletters, we suggest limiting the content to the front and back of a single sheet.
We make changes in the draft versions of your newsletter until we receive your approval. Then we send it out to the mailing list you’ve provided. We can send different versions to different lists if that’s your preference.
Once we have a prototype approved, we can prepare and send newsletters according to your choice of schedule. Many firms choose to send out email newsletters on a monthly basis, while those using print may send out newsletters one to four times per year.
Let LaGrande Marketing Leverage the Advantages of Newsletters for Your Law Firm
Effective communication can be the key for driving business forward for many law firms. A regular newsletter can be one of the most effective tools for fostering that critical communication.
The team at LaGrande Marketing can prepare and deliver newsletters that build and reinforce your messaging to existing clients and referral sources and also provide an outreach tool for potential clients. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your firm do more with a regular newsletter.