Digital Marketing Services
Online Presence Enhancements
Improve Your Online First Impression for Potential Clients
- Website Design Improvements
- Content Review and Creation
- Mobile Enhancements
- Technical Fixes
- Google My Business, Avvo, LinkedIn, Findlaw, and Other Profile Optimization
- Five-Star Online Review Management System
- Google Analytics Monitoring and Conversion Tracking
- Full-Service Management and Maintenance
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Show Up as a Top Result for Keywords Prospects Search
- Website Design Improvements
- Targeted Search Engine Marketing Campaign Strategy
- Website SEO Audit and Evaluation
- Local Keyword Research and Selection
- Competitor Analysis and Targeting
- On-Site Technical Compliance (Title Tags, Meta Descriptions, Sitemap, etc.)
- PPC (Google Adwords) Ad Creation and Testing
- Landing Page Optimization
- Call and Conversion Tracking
- Remarketing and Retargeting Prospects
Monthly Email Newsletter
Enhance & Engage Your Referral Contacts
- Custom-Designed Email Newsletter
- Maintain Top of Mind Awareness
- Monthly Outreach and Reporting
Social Media Marketing
Place Your Firm In Front of Targeted Local Prospects
- Targeted Online Ads Strategy
- Custom Ad Copy Creation
- Advanced Audience Targeting
- Remarketing Website Visitors
- Posting of Firm Announcements and Events
- Weekly Reporting on Results
For most law firms, pricing ranges between $1,250 to $4,000 per month.
Any online ads for Google, Facebook, Avvo, etc., you pay for directly.
What Affects the Price?
We customize the marketing program for your firm, and every firm has different needs. Five main elements can affect the price:
- Firm Size: A firm with one partner is generally easier to create a marketing program than a firm with eight partners.
- Geographic Scope: It costs less to market for a firm focused on one county or city. However, if you cover a state, multiple states, or serve a large city (NYC, LA, etc.) then the cost can rise.
- Marketing Goals: Are you looking for a straightforward marketing plan or something different? Many attorneys are launching software or other unique spin-off businesses, and the costs for those are higher than, say, an estate planning firm marketing the general practice.
- Ad Spending: On the lower end, if you are spending $500-$1,500 per month in Google Ads, the cost is lower. However, if you invest $3,000, $10,000, or more, the cost is higher - as is the complexity of the work.
- Design Needs: If you need a fully redesigned website, help with print advertising, editing videos, or other items, the monthly investment is higher.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a contract? There is a 6-month contract, and then the services automatically convert to month-to-month with a 30-day cancellation notice.
- Do I get to pick and choose what services I need? Yes, but our services are all-inclusive. Meaning, all our services are included with our packages. Some clients opt to start with a more limited set of services and grow into additional marketing over time.
- How am I charged? Marketing services are charged monthly on the day you sign up via credit or debit card.
- How do I get started? It’s easy, just email Shawn Leamon firstname.lastname@example.org and he will be in touch with the details. We will need access to your website and online profiles to get the ball rolling.