Law Firm Facebook Page Management
As the world's largest social media platform, Facebook offers law firms a personal way to build connections with potential clients and referral sources. LaGrande Marketing works with law firms to use this platform to full advantage, building brand awareness and enhancing credibility while also funneling traffic to the firm’s website and generating leads.
We Help You Make the Most of Your Social Media Opportunities
With so much to focus on with core operations, most legal professionals do not have the bandwidth to develop meaningful strategies and campaigns to market successfully on Facebook. That’s where our team comes in. We help law firms with a variety of tasks including:
- Page setup and verification processes
- Optimization for maximum visibility and engagement
- Setting up and managing Facebook Ads campaigns to reach targeted audiences and drive leads.
- Creating and sharing high-quality, relevant content to engage and grow audiences, including blog posts, ads, articles, and videos
- Managing engagement and moderating the page to ensure that it follows Facebook's community standards.
- Analyzing the performance of campaigns and pages by tracking a wide variety of metrics
- Recommending continual enhancements and modifications to spur ever-improving results
We report back regularly with detailed information so you know exactly which strategies are proving effective and which ones need adjustment. It is a critical part of our job to keep you informed about the results of your marketing efforts, and we take it seriously.
LaGrande Marketing Optimizes Your Experience with Facebook
Facebook provides such an excellent platform for law firms to reinforce their connections and marketing engagement efforts that it only makes sense to take best advantage of the tools available.
The team at LaGrande Marketing understands how law firms can use Facebook options efficiently to help their practices reach new potential clients and strengthen relationships with existing clients and referral sources. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help make Facebook work for you.